.post-body entry-content { margin-top: 15px; margin-bottom: 15px; }

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

The Snow Ghost Opens its Eyes





How many are there--
Haiku to write about snow?
I will soon find out.





 





World slowly changes;
Has spring time ever been here?
Still, snow keeps falling.





 




 Alone on the road
With only my crunching boots;
(And the silent snow).
















The stream is buried;
There is no sound of water;
Dominion of snow.












With bright beacon light
And a loud growling rumble
Snow plow clears the way.












The silent forest
Made more silent by the snow--
A muted muteness.











Pick up with a plow
Heads right towards me and stops.
It's my friend, Samvid.













Dozing against tree
The snow ghost opens its eyes;
Looks slyly at me.









No comments: