.post-body entry-content { margin-top: 15px; margin-bottom: 15px; }

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Where St. Francis Stood








A gorgeous Spring day;
Sunlight surrounds everything;
Sadness in my heart.























I am almost packed.
It has become easier;
Buttercup trembles.














Where are my cow friends?
I wanted to say goodbye.
(They're mowing the lawn.)





















Billy goat watches,
Trying to gather my scents
While staring at me.



















Flowers guard the stream
With their soft white foliage.
Light and sound get through.



















Where St. Francis stood:
Random growth of purple flowers. 
His spirit remains.














Barren roadside pond
Brings forth solitary plant.
Can you imagine?















In this plush season
The roadside stream is covered
By luscious green plants.





























No comments: