.post-body entry-content { margin-top: 15px; margin-bottom: 15px; }

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring Comes to My House


A slow breaking sun
Peeks shyly out of the clouds--
Morning is begun.














After the deluge
A river runs past my house;
Below the stone wall.

Two robins courting
Leap fluttering in the air.
A break of blue sky.

Small lakes near the road
Are formed by the racing stream.
School bus rushes past.

Sudden break of sun
Lights up shadows on the trees
Just for an instant.















Tearing sound in woods
Not made by an animal
Rips trees asunder.














Wind blows up the hill
Navigating the sharp bend
Rushing past my ear.

Two honking wild geese,
Their bellies lit by the sun
Soar above my head.

A touch of purple
Under the rhododendrons.
Spring comes to my house.



No comments: