.post-body entry-content { margin-top: 15px; margin-bottom: 15px; }

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Bright Misty Softness



Bright misty softness--
Clouds and sun play gentle tag;

Goat keeps on eating.


Roaring yellow lights
Speed towards me getting larger;
Then pass with a purr.










Bug stuck in my ear
Complains as if it's my fault,
And then buzzes off.

Goldenrod and fence
Show each other off quite well
Without meaning to.












Empty house for rent--
Inside there is just silence;
Outside birds chatter.









Cat by the roadside
Watches me as I go past,
Doesn't move an inch.









A bee follows me
Just for a few feet or more.
(He thinks I'm flower?)

Nestled in the leaves
Rusted post once marked something;
Now, part of the woods.

Melting into gray
Flying grasshopper's stock still,
Ready to explode.





2 comments:

kouji said...

i especially like the cat haiku. :D

hira said...

And I especially like the bug one.