.post-body entry-content { margin-top: 15px; margin-bottom: 15px; }

Friday, June 01, 2012

How Did This Road Feel








 Sun shining through leaves;
Patterns of light in the field;
Today's my birthday!




Rhododendron gone;
Only a skeleton left.
Gloria mundi.



Faint rooster cries
Distant sound  over the field.
Then there's just sunshine.



 Flowers by the stream
Billow over the water--
Small white shade cluster.



Buttercups in shade
Don't seem to mind the shadows;
Their light continues.



Ruby hears Gilda
And pounces into play mode:
Poodle pup statue.



How did this road seem
When I took in my first breath?
Seventy-three years!



Belle, the pup's shoe--
Soon the plants will cover it.
What will Belle do?




Buzzing round my head
Asshole deer fly reminds me
Of my own buzzing.



Against the flower
The butterfly spreads its wings
In gentle embrace.

 


No comments: