.post-body entry-content { margin-top: 15px; margin-bottom: 15px; }

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Give Two Worlds in One








Dirty windows shine
In the blur of morning sun.
Snow still on my porch.




























Lady cardinal flees
As soon as I move my head.
What constant tension!
















My friend Collette comes,
Scratches herself on the fence
And licks me "hello".






































Sharp pond reflections
As clear as that which they reflect--
Give two worlds in one.
















On this mixed cloud day
Birds are singing from all sides
Each with their own song.






















Myriad thin lines
Etched in the ancient tree stump
A century old.



















Trees don't stand a chance--
Tall trees, short men, and sharp saws.
Forest is buzzing.

















Sprung from the same root
These trees have grown together.
Now, triplets in death.








































No comments: