.post-body entry-content { margin-top: 15px; margin-bottom: 15px; }

Sunday, June 12, 2016

("How Do I Get Out?")







In the bird feeder:
"How did I get into this?"
("How do I get out?")
















Daisies on my lawn
Together with the rabbit.
What will be there next?



























Dandelions grow
Now! In the middle of June;
Seasonal upset.
















Buttercups, clover
Mysterious Iris--
A late spring palette.



















Welcoming balloons
Sway in the late morning breeze--
A party somewhere.























Couple of spiked plants
Grow pleasantly side by side. 
I go to touch. Ow!





















They will not drop off--
Brown leaves hanging from the limps
Next to the green ones.
























Near abandoned shack
Plants grow diligently up;
Will they reach the roof?
































































No comments: