.post-body entry-content { margin-top: 15px; margin-bottom: 15px; }

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Until Next Time

Every summer for the past twenty-two years I have left Woodstock, New York to travel to the far reaches of southern New Jersey. It has not been for the scenery that I make such a trip. Rather have I worked at an arts camp for kids, Appel Farm Arts Camp. Over the past two decades it has become a very nurturing place and a place where I grow as well as the kids.

Naturally I will not be taking my walks on Yerry Hill Road until the third week in August. In the meantime I will be making entries on my other blog, Haiku to You Too (http://haikutoyouto.blogspot.com/). For those of you who have come here, enjoy the three years of haiku that are presented. And have a wonderful summer.

No comments: