.post-body entry-content { margin-top: 15px; margin-bottom: 15px; }

Monday, August 27, 2007


Patches of sunlight;
Father and daughter jogging;
A breeze comes and goes.











Patch of goldenrod
Absorbs the morning sunshine
And keeps it inside.

I like the lichen
Playing with tree shadows
Giving their own light.

Lying in the woods
Green grass glows in the dimness
Generating light.


Wild daisies protrude

Demanding that they be seen.
Who can refuse them?

Breeze swoops up the road
Shaking leaves and bringing smells;
Then it's on its way.









Bowed under the sun
Timothy grass is grateful
Thankfully praying.











Pale Butter 'n Eggs
Tempt the palate with their name--
Faint savory pastel.









1 comment:

Emily said...

WHAT PRETTY PICTURES! And I loved your poems!! They were haikus, weren't they? I'll go back and count. BUT, AWESOME!! I wish I lived near somewhere this beautiful. :-)

From,
BEMBEM