.post-body entry-content { margin-top: 15px; margin-bottom: 15px; }

Friday, April 03, 2015

Sun Undresses Me





Gray days are the same--
Summer, winter, fall or spring:
Low light and spirits.



 





 I control the birds--
I put out food and they come.
(It's the same for me.)






 






The sun just came out
Shedding shadows on the road,
Sparkles on the stream.






 






 Mabel's getting old;
She doesn't bark at me now;
Just sits in the sun.













A million sparkles
Dance upon the rushing stream;
Trillion bubbles swirl.










Tired tree monster
Leans against its tree neighbor:
Fellowship of wood.













Distant machines creak;
Engines rumble in the woods--
Spring awakening!











I unzip my coat;
I will no longer need it;
Sun undresses me



























































No comments: